Established in Saudi Arabia in 2003, TAQA provides products and solutions to the energy industry, enabling the performance of its customers.
TAQA continues to innovate by developing and deploying technologies, products and services and building long-term customer relationships. With more than 7,500 employees, TAQA’s services portfolio includes Coiled Tubing, Cementing, Wireline, Frac, Directional Drilling, Downhole Tools, Completions, Contract Drilling and Seismic Acquisition Services.
At TAQA, it is all about growing assertively and sustainably, exceeding customer expectations, becoming the employer of choice and bringing the utmost value to our shareholders, customers, and people.
TAQA is a Saudi joint stock company endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum & Mineral Resources. The Public Investment Fund owns 45.79% of TAQA, while the remaining 54.21% is owned collectively by government agencies, joint stock companies, and several private and industrial investors representing a cross-section of the Saudi industrial community.